Have a Question?

If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!

CPUT Libraries do not have the items I rk>needrk>, where else can I get them from?

You have two options:r />1. Through our Inter-Library Loans (ILL) service. This service allows you rk>tork> request items from institutional libraries, nationally and internationally. See the ILL rk>onlinerk> request rk>forrk>m and submit your request. rk>Forrk> further inrk>forrk>mation go rk>tork> the ILL page r />2. PG students and staff have access rk>tork> items from the ref="http://www.chelsa.ac.za/">CHELSA group.

Tags: ILL, inter-library loans, library
Last update:
01-10-2015 08:16
Hillary Hartle

You can comment this FAQ

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.