Have a Question?

If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!

CPUT Libraries do not have the items I need, where else can I get them from?

You have two options:
1. Through our Inter-Library Loans (ILL) service. This service allows you to request items from institutional libraries, nationally and internationally. See the ILL online request form and submit your request. For further information go to the ILL page 
2. PG students and staff have access to items from the CHELSA group.

Tags: ILL, inter-library loans, library
Last update:
01-10-2015 08:16
Hillary Hartle

You can comment this FAQ

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.