Have a Question?

If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!

I am a Bursary or NSFAS student but my account is still blocked

You get the message: "Student currently prevented from registration.  Exclusion "Action R".

If an employer or bursar is responsible for paying your registration and tuition fees, then you must provide a letter from them (on an official letterhead) as written confirmation that the account will be settled.

You need to bring this letter if you are registering in person on campus. Students registering off campus must e-mail the letter, preferably well in advance of the registration date, to:
Cornelius Claasen (ClaasenC@cput.ac.za),
Nonqaba Gxothiwe (GxothiweN@cput.ac.za),
Mphumzi Rululu (Rululum@cput.ac.za) and/or
Shahida Ngondas (NgondaS@cput.ac.za).
Mowbray Campus students should send the letter to Zimasa Nkumbi (NkumbiZ@cput.ac.za).

Please ensure that the letter is addressed to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology and that the dates are correct. If you have such a letter, you can also avoid the queues at the cashiers and proceed directly with the registration process after being cleared by the Financial Aid Office.

Residence accommodation is subject to availability, in terms of the rules, and will be allocated at the campus where the student will be studying.

Tags: account, action R, blocked, bursary, credit, exclusion, minimum, NSFAS, Payment
Last update:
15-02-2016 17:49
David Evans

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.