6 users online | 6 Guests and 0 Registered
36 search results
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message "Access to this option has been denied until all Academic Registration
Answer: You need to complete all previous requirements before running this option. Please see the following option(s): Rules and Regulations You have proceeded to “Submit Registration” process ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: "Registration at the institution is currently closed. Please contact us
Answer: The system is not available for online registrations. Verify the online registration period for your Qualification and Offering type – refer to Online Registration booklet ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: “Qualification code – Qualification Name” Student currently prevented from registration.
Answer: You cannot register due to the Qualification Code/Block Code and Offering Type being inactivated for online registrations purposes Action required by Student:Step 1: Verify that the ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: How do I print a Proof of Registration?
Answer: In the SOS system, go to "Academic Registration" then click "Proof of Registration - PDF". You can either print this, or save to your computer. ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I have selected the “Submit Registration” process but the incorrect Qualification Code and/or Offering Type
Answer: You have been admitted for the incorrect Qualification Code and/or Offering Type and/or Block Code and/or Period of Study. Action required by Student:Contact your Faculty ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: “Student currently prevented from registration. Exclusion Action R”
Answer: No minimum credit of R3500 reflects on student’s account and/or there is a "Stop Registration indicator" - (FREG).Action required by Student: (If you are a ...
- Online Applications: 14. What documentation must be submitted online?
Answer: All documents must be certified (less than 3 months old) ID document/card Grade 12 learners only: Grade 11 and Mid Year Grade 12 National Senior Certificate or equivalent ...
- Online Applications: 11. Can I apply online without an e-mail address?
Answer: Online applications require an email address to send confirmations. If you do not have an email address go to www.gmail.com and register before you start ...
- Online Applications: 09. Can I apply online by using a tablet or any mobile device (i.e. cellphone)?
Answer: Although online applications are visible on cellular telephones and tables, it has not been optimised for such use and as such we recommend you use ...
- Online Applications: 07. Do I have to pay any application fee if applying online?
Answer: No the online application is free, but paper based application costs R100. ...
- Online Applications: 04. Can I apply online if I am applying for RPL – Recognition of Prior Learning?
Answer: No Recognition for prior learning is not catered for in the Online Application Process. Please download the application form and submit manually. ...
- Online Applications: 01. Who may apply online?
Answer: The online application process is currently only making provision for the following: First Years Undergraduate qualifications (excluding B Tech qualifications) Applicants in possession of a valid SA ID ...
- Online Applications: 02. What is the online application fee?
Answer: Online application is free of charge. The paper-based application fee remains R100 ...
- Online Applications: 29. How do I submit my supporting documents whilst busy with online application?
Answer: The online application system will prompt you to upload documents once you completed the application. ...
- Online Applications: 30. How can I submit any supporting documentation not uploaded during online application?
Answer: Unfortunately you cannot return to the online application process. All supporting documentation must be scanned individually and e-mailed to Applications@cput.ac.za All documents must be scanned at ...
- Online Applications: 38. What is the bursary procedure if I have indicated online that I do require
Answer: *** 2017 NSFAS New Student Model NSFAS has opened for online applications for the 2017 academic year, where current matric pupils are invited to apply for ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message "The institution has not permitted the use of this option to
Answer: Student cannot register online due to various reasons given below: Your faculty has not given you permission to register online due to any of the following ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: "No admitted application(s) are currently available for selection by you.
Answer: Student will not be able to register yet due to the Admission Status and/or student admitted to an offering type not selected for online registrations.Action ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: “Qualification Code – Qualification Name” Qualification Offering Type Combination invalid".
Answer: The Qualification you are admitted for is not active for the Year/Qualification Code/Offering Type Action required by Student:Contact your Faculty (as per contact numbers listed ...
- Registration contact info: Contact details during registration
Answer: Service Departments Department Phone e-mail Service Desk 021 959 6407 Admissions & Registrations Centre 021 959 6256 Student Debtors 021 959 6370 ChristiansM@cput.ac.za Applied Sciences Campus Contact Times Phone e-mail Comment Bellville Ms L van Wyk 08:30 - 15:30 021 959 6818 vanwykL@cput.ac.za Cape Town Ms T Erispe 08:30 - 15:30 021 460 ...
- Online Applications: 17. Minor applicant – how to submit minor declaration and how to proceed with online application
Answer: Download and print the minor declaration, have it signed by your parent / guardian and email to Applications@cput.ac.za ...
- Online Applications: 16. Will I get any e-mail notification as evidence of the submission of online application?
Answer: Yes upon completion of your application, a response email will be sent you the email address specified during your application. ...
- Online Applications: 15. Can I apply online if I have an existing student number? If so, what
Answer: The system currently does not cater for students who already have a student number. Please go to http://www.cput.ac.za/study/apply/step-1-choose-a-qualification and follow the manual application process. ...
- Online Applications: 12. Can I apply online without a cell phone number?
Answer: Cell phone number is compulsory to ensure students can be reached telephonically should it be required. ...
- Online Applications: 08. May I apply both for the paper-based and online application?
Answer: An applicant is only limited to a maximum of 3 choices ...
- Online Applications: 25. How do I prepare my supporting documents before uploading via the online application wizard?
Answer: All documents must be scanned at 300dpi and be no larger than 2mb. Please ensure that scanned documents are clear and readable. Each document that ...
- Online Applications: 35. I have submitted my application online but did not receive my e-mail notifications
Answer: Check for your e-mail in your junk e-mail folder ...
- Mobile App: What is CPUT Mobile?
Answer: CPUT Mobile is a free downloadable app that allows you to access news, events, maps, and information from the library, exams, marks, registration, and more on ...
- Finance and Payments: I am a Bursary or NSFAS student but my account is still blocked
Answer: You get the message: "Student currently prevented from registration. Exclusion "Action R".If an employer or bursar is responsible for paying your registration and tuition fees, ...
- Borrowing and returning: CPUT Libraries do not have the items I need, where else can I get them
Answer: You have two options:1. Through our Inter-Library Loans (ILL) service. This service allows you to request items from institutional libraries, nationally and internationally. See the ILL ...
- Finance and Payments: Do I need to pay R3500 upfront payment to be allowed to register?
Answer: No. Students who are unable to pay the upfront payment of R3500 for tuition and R1500 for residence accommodation, will be allowed to register without ...
- Online Applications: 21. How do I enter my Date of Birth?
Answer: You may either use the online calendar in the field or manually enter your DOB (e.g. 16-SEP-1991). Do not enter DOB without dashes (-) e.g. ...
- Online Applications: 03. What is the closing date for applications?
Answer: The closing date for both paper-based and online applications are 30 September 2016 ...
- Online Applications: 24. What can I do to return to the wizard to complete application if disconnected?
Answer: Select http://www.cput.ac.za/study/apply Have you already started an online application with CPUT? – Select YES Select Start the online application process Do you already have a student number? – ...
- Online Applications: 26. I got disconnected on the page for uploading of docs – how to go about
Answer: Unfortunately you cannot return to the online application process. All supporting documentation must be scanned individually and e-mailed to Applications@cput.ac.za ...
- Online Applications: 33. How can I go about changing my application details?
Answer: Please contact the Admissions and Registration Centre at Bellville Campus: +27 (0)21 959 6082/ 6270 Cape Town Campus: +27 (0)21 460 3236/ 3861 Mowbray Campus: +27 (0)21 680 1592/ 1546 Wellington Campus: ...
The most popular searches are:
- proof of registration (14305x)
- SOS (10650x)
- proof+of+registration (9356x)
- payment (7854x)
- subject (7722x)
- fees (7503x)
- install (7215x)
- 2014 outstanding fees (6945x)
- result (6828x)
- online application (6442x)
- not downloading (6199x)
- i paid application fee but i didn't get responce (5875x)
- application status (4889x)
- student card (4239x)
- application form (4039x)
- Student number (3398x)
- acceptance letter (3157x)
- Need to register online for grade R diploma (3041x)
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS (2990x)
- registration (2942x)
- how do i register online as an ACCEPTED student at CPUT who did could not make it to the campus during the registration dates?? (2877x)
- outstanding fees (2845x)
- results (2816x)
- ACADEMIC REGISTRATION (2750x)
- android (2715x)
- register online (2706x)
- education (2683x)
- Registered online (2660x)
- how do i register (2643x)
- online registration (2585x)
- 211248924 (2577x)
- pin (2567x)
- how to register online (2565x)
- how to apply online (2533x)
- apply online (2490x)
- registration fee (2436x)
- english (2410x)
- tourism management (NDTMNG) (2363x)
- 214165876 (2339x)
- wifi (2322x)
- BTech nursing (2290x)
- login (2252x)
- timetable (2245x)
- Register (2239x)
- If it says I have entered invalid name whilst I entered incorrect one what must I do (2202x)
- grade r registration for diploma second year (2181x)
- btech human resource (2176x)
- nd real estate (2161x)
- orientation information 2016 (2147x)
- tourism management (2138x)
- 215179196 (2126x)
- form (2112x)
- orientation (2094x)
- banking details (2087x)
- subject selection and registr (2076x)
- apply (2070x)
- teaching (2045x)
- OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (1990x)
- CPUT (1951x)
- analytical chemistry (1920x)
- hrm (1918x)
- fee (1917x)
- how do i get a pin if i'm a first year student (1917x)
- I want to register (1873x)
- Retail business management (1865x)
- public management (1822x)
- Real Estate (1816x)
- faculty of education start of classes (1807x)
- electrical engineering (1792x)
- registration form (1741x)
- exclusion (1727x)
- SECOND SEMESTER (1721x)
- grade R diploma 3rd ye (1699x)
- registration online (1686x)
- how do i register online (1650x)
- excluding student (1578x)
- grade.r diploma 3rd year (1576x)
- how to register (1571x)
- International (1569x)
- registration for a nursing class (1553x)
- registration form 2016 (1540x)
- application (1522x)
- 1 (1430x)
- application forms (1420x)
- examination results (1397x)
- REGISTRATION FORMS (1363x)
- orientation dates (1361x)
- 216154960 (1263x)
- 2016 registration forms (1188x)
- business management (1186x)
- marketing (1162x)
- i+paid+application+fee+but+i+didn't+get+responce (1162x)
- Food Technology (1154x)
- results on a pc (1112x)
- management (1108x)
- time table (978x)
- Graphic design (965x)
- oreintation date for mechanical engineering 2016 (944x)
- 2015 outstanding fees (923x)
- forms (815x)