65 search results
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: “Qualification code – Qualification Name” Student currently prevented from registration.
Answer: You cannot register due to the Qualification Code/Block Code and Offering Type being inactivated for online registrations purposes Action required by Student:Step 1: Verify that the ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: “Student currently prevented from registration. Exclusion Action R”
Answer: No minimum credit of R3500 reflects on student’s account and/or there is a "Stop Registration indicator" - (FREG).Action required by Student: (If you are a ...
- Finance and Payments: I am a Bursary or NSFAS student but my account is still blocked
Answer: You get the message: "Student currently prevented from registration. Exclusion "Action R".If an employer or bursar is responsible for paying your registration and tuition fees, ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: "Registration at the institution is currently closed. Please contact us
Answer: The system is not available for online registrations. Verify the online registration period for your Qualification and Offering type – refer to Online Registration booklet ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I have selected the “Submit Registration” process but the incorrect Qualification Code and/or Offering Type
Answer: You have been admitted for the incorrect Qualification Code and/or Offering Type and/or Block Code and/or Period of Study. Action required by Student:Contact your Faculty ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message "The institution has not permitted the use of this option to
Answer: Student cannot register online due to various reasons given below: Your faculty has not given you permission to register online due to any of the following ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: "No admitted application(s) are currently available for selection by you.
Answer: Student will not be able to register yet due to the Admission Status and/or student admitted to an offering type not selected for online registrations.Action ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message "Access to this option has been denied until all Academic Registration
Answer: You need to complete all previous requirements before running this option. Please see the following option(s): Rules and Regulations You have proceeded to “Submit Registration” process ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: “Qualification Code – Qualification Name” Qualification Offering Type Combination invalid".
Answer: The Qualification you are admitted for is not active for the Year/Qualification Code/Offering Type Action required by Student:Contact your Faculty (as per contact numbers listed ...
- Online Applications: 15. Can I apply online if I have an existing student number? If so, what
Answer: The system currently does not cater for students who already have a student number. Please go to http://www.cput.ac.za/study/apply/step-1-choose-a-qualification and follow the manual application process. ...
- Registration contact info: Contact details during registration
Answer: Service Departments Department Phone e-mail Service Desk 021 959 6407 Admissions & Registrations Centre 021 959 6256 Student Debtors 021 959 6370 ChristiansM@cput.ac.za Applied Sciences Campus Contact Times Phone e-mail Comment Bellville Ms L van Wyk 08:30 - 15:30 021 959 6818 vanwykL@cput.ac.za Cape Town Ms T Erispe 08:30 - 15:30 021 460 ...
- Borrowing and returning: How do I request books from other CPUT Libraries?
Answer: If you are a registered CPUT student or staff member, you may request books and other materials from all 11 CPUT Libraries. you can either: 1. ...
- Online Applications: 01. Who may apply online?
Answer: The online application process is currently only making provision for the following: First Years Undergraduate qualifications (excluding B Tech qualifications) Applicants in possession of a valid SA ID ...
- Mobile App: What is CPUT Mobile?
Answer: CPUT Mobile is a free downloadable app that allows you to access news, events, maps, and information from the library, exams, marks, registration, and more on ...
- Borrowing and returning: CPUT Libraries do not have the items I need, where else can I get them
Answer: You have two options:1. Through our Inter-Library Loans (ILL) service. This service allows you to request items from institutional libraries, nationally and internationally. See the ILL ...
- Finance and Payments: Do I need to pay R3500 upfront payment to be allowed to register?
Answer: No. Students who are unable to pay the upfront payment of R3500 for tuition and R1500 for residence accommodation, will be allowed to register without ...
- Online Applications: 14. What documentation must be submitted online?
Answer: All documents must be certified (less than 3 months old) ID document/card Grade 12 learners only: Grade 11 and Mid Year Grade 12 National Senior Certificate or equivalent ...
- Online Applications: 11. Can I apply online without an e-mail address?
Answer: Online applications require an email address to send confirmations. If you do not have an email address go to www.gmail.com and register before you start ...
- Online Applications: 30. How can I submit any supporting documentation not uploaded during online application?
Answer: Unfortunately you cannot return to the online application process. All supporting documentation must be scanned individually and e-mailed to Applications@cput.ac.za All documents must be scanned at ...
- Online Applications: 38. What is the bursary procedure if I have indicated online that I do require
Answer: *** 2017 NSFAS New Student Model NSFAS has opened for online applications for the 2017 academic year, where current matric pupils are invited to apply for ...
- Online Applications: 24. What can I do to return to the wizard to complete application if disconnected?
Answer: Select http://www.cput.ac.za/study/apply Have you already started an online application with CPUT? – Select YES Select Start the online application process Do you already have a student number? – ...
- Mobile App: What is the cost to download CPUT Mobile?
Answer: The CPUT Mobile app is free for download. ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: How do I print a Proof of Registration?
Answer: In the SOS system, go to "Academic Registration" then click "Proof of Registration - PDF". You can either print this, or save to your computer. ...
- Orientation Information: What are the 2017 Orientation Dates for the Engineering Faculty?
Answer: Construction Management and Quantity Surveying Venue: Construction Engineering Building (Old Business Building) Date(s): 13 - 17 Feb Time: 09:00 Chemical Engineering - Bellville Campus Venue: SLT2, Science Building, Bellville Campus Date(s): ...
- Borrowing and returning: How do I get a library card?
Answer: Registered CPUT students receive a student card at the beginning of each academic year. Your CPUT student card is your library card. ...
- Start of classes: What are start dates for classes in the Engineering Faculty?
Answer: Construction Management & Quantity Surveying First years: 27 Feb Returning & BTech: 27 Feb Chemical Engineering - Bellville Campus First years: 20 Feb Returning & BTech: 27 Feb - Cape Town campus First ...
- Online Applications: 17. Minor applicant – how to submit minor declaration and how to proceed with online application
Answer: Download and print the minor declaration, have it signed by your parent / guardian and email to Applications@cput.ac.za ...
- Online Applications: 13. How do I know that I meet the minimum entry requirements to CPUT?
Answer: Please see admission requirements ...
- Online Applications: 09. Can I apply online by using a tablet or any mobile device (i.e. cellphone)?
Answer: Although online applications are visible on cellular telephones and tables, it has not been optimised for such use and as such we recommend you use ...
- Online Applications: 05. What procedure do I follow if I have not received a response from CPUT?
Answer: The fastest way to track your application, is to go to http://www.cput.ac.za/study/track. You will also be able to print your status letter, as well as ...
- Online Applications: 07. Do I have to pay any application fee if applying online?
Answer: No the online application is free, but paper based application costs R100. ...
- Online Applications: 04. Can I apply online if I am applying for RPL – Recognition of Prior Learning?
Answer: No Recognition for prior learning is not catered for in the Online Application Process. Please download the application form and submit manually. ...
- Online Applications: 02. What is the online application fee?
Answer: Online application is free of charge. The paper-based application fee remains R100 ...
- Online Applications: 29. How do I submit my supporting documents whilst busy with online application?
Answer: The online application system will prompt you to upload documents once you completed the application. ...
- Mobile App: Having trouble accessing content on the Mobile App?
Answer: An internet connection is required in order to use many of the functions of the CPUT Mobile app. This document explains why. Background Most of the content ...
- Login problems: PIN requested successfully, but not receiving the PIN
Answer: If you have selected “Request a PIN”/”Forgot a PIN” but are not receiving the PIN, then login to your myCPUT email to get it. If ...
- Login problems: How do I access my “myCPUT” email account?
Answer: New students will receive a "myCPUT" email account once they have registered, which will replace their personal email account. Students who were registered since 2012 ...
- Login problems: I get the message "Pin requested successfully", when i've selected “Request a Pin”/”Forgot a Pin”,
Answer: Check your myCPUT email for pin. Your pin will only be forwarded to your myCPUT email. If you are registering At CPUT for the first ...
- Login problems: I get the message "Illegal Login"
Answer: You are either using the incorrect PIN, or you do not yet have a PIN. Action required by Student:Step 1: Verify the pin you have received ...
- Borrowing and returning: How do I borrow library books, CD's, video's etc?
Answer: Use your CPUT student card to take out library materials at any of the library Circulation Desks. ...
- Online Applications: 26. I got disconnected on the page for uploading of docs – how to go about
Answer: Unfortunately you cannot return to the online application process. All supporting documentation must be scanned individually and e-mailed to Applications@cput.ac.za ...
- Online Applications: 33. How can I go about changing my application details?
Answer: Please contact the Admissions and Registration Centre at Bellville Campus: +27 (0)21 959 6082/ 6270 Cape Town Campus: +27 (0)21 460 3236/ 3861 Mowbray Campus: +27 (0)21 680 1592/ 1546 Wellington Campus: ...
- Borrowing and returning: I am a student how many books can I take out?
Answer: Undergraduates and BTechs - 6 items MTech and DTech - 12 items ...
- Borrowing and returning: How do I get books from other CPUT libraries?
Answer: You can request library items from the other branches by filling in a blue request form at any circulation desk. ...
- Online Applications: 16. Will I get any e-mail notification as evidence of the submission of online application?
Answer: Yes upon completion of your application, a response email will be sent you the email address specified during your application. ...
- Online Applications: 12. Can I apply online without a cell phone number?
Answer: Cell phone number is compulsory to ensure students can be reached telephonically should it be required. ...
- Online Applications: 08. May I apply both for the paper-based and online application?
Answer: An applicant is only limited to a maximum of 3 choices ...
- Online Applications: 06. Do I need to apply if I have previously applied and have not been accepted?
Answer: Yes, an applicant is required to fill out another application form to apply for the coming year ...
- Online Applications: 25. How do I prepare my supporting documents before uploading via the online application wizard?
Answer: All documents must be scanned at 300dpi and be no larger than 2mb. Please ensure that scanned documents are clear and readable. Each document that ...
- Online Applications: 35. I have submitted my application online but did not receive my e-mail notifications
Answer: Check for your e-mail in your junk e-mail folder ...
- Mobile App: How do I download the mobile app?
Answer: It's easy to download the new CPUT Mobile App! For BlackBerry: Tap on the BlackBerry World icon on your phone. In the search box, type in CPUT and ...
- Mobile App: Can my phone run the Mobile App?
Answer: The CPUT Mobile app is currently available on Android devices running version 2.1 or newer, iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) running iOS 3.2.2 or newer or ...
- Finance and Payments: I get the following error: “Payment of xxxx.xx was unsuccessful - EPayment B2B Partner”
Answer: A technical problem currently exists and is being investigated. Please try again a bit later. If this is not resolved, then contact Student Debtors (Finance) ...
- Mobile App: I cannot login to the Mobile App!
Answer: If you get an error while trying to log in, fix the problem by either; 1. checking your internet connection. If your phone's connection is weak, ...
- Login problems: I get the error message "PIN Requested Successfully (Error creating SMS). Your pin will
Answer: The PIN will be sent to your e-mail address but you will not receive a SMS as no cell phone number exists on your biographical ...
- Borrowing and returning: How can I get an item that someone else has checked out?
Answer: You will have to place a hold on the item. Speak to the staff at the circluation desk, make sure you have the correct details ...
- Borrowing and returning: May I call the library and ask that an item be collected from the shelves
Answer: Unfortunately this service is not offered by CPUT Libraries ...
- Borrowing and returning: I want the books I ordered delivered to my library, how do I do that?
Answer: If you need materials from other CPUT Library branches, you may arrange delivery of them through our Inter-Branch Loan service. Approach the circulation desk and ...
- Library contact: Contact a staff member
Answer: Find our staff here ...
- Library contact: Contact your librarian
Answer: Looking for a librarian to help you with your subject? Here ...
- Library contact: Contact us
Answer: Contact your library. ...
- Online Applications: 21. How do I enter my Date of Birth?
Answer: You may either use the online calendar in the field or manually enter your DOB (e.g. 16-SEP-1991). Do not enter DOB without dashes (-) e.g. ...
- Online Applications: 03. What is the closing date for applications?
Answer: The closing date for both paper-based and online applications are 30 September 2016 ...
- Online Applications: 27. How can I verify that my application was submitted?
Answer: You will receive an email with details of the submission and you can to track your application go to http://www.cput.ac.za/study/track ...
- Online Applications: 28. Can I upload a .pdf or .jpg or .tiff or .exe file?
Answer: .pdf or .jpg or .tiff files will be accepted but no executable files (.exe, .com, .bat) will be accepted. ...
The most popular searches are:
- proof of registration (14222x)
- SOS (10619x)
- proof+of+registration (9347x)
- payment (7837x)
- subject (7715x)
- fees (7494x)
- install (7206x)
- 2014 outstanding fees (6936x)
- result (6818x)
- not downloading (6188x)
- i paid application fee but i didn't get responce (5524x)
- application status (4245x)
- student card (4187x)
- application form (4012x)
- Student number (3190x)
- acceptance letter (3057x)
- Need to register online for grade R diploma (3022x)
- registration (2929x)
- how do i register online as an ACCEPTED student at CPUT who did could not make it to the campus during the registration dates?? (2872x)
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS (2869x)
- outstanding fees (2834x)
- results (2808x)
- ACADEMIC REGISTRATION (2746x)
- android (2705x)
- register online (2700x)
- education (2664x)
- Registered online (2652x)
- how do i register (2636x)
- online registration (2577x)
- 211248924 (2570x)
- pin (2554x)
- how to register online (2553x)
- how to apply online (2508x)
- online application (2440x)
- apply online (2424x)
- registration fee (2423x)
- english (2402x)
- tourism management (NDTMNG) (2351x)
- 214165876 (2331x)
- wifi (2312x)
- BTech nursing (2279x)
- login (2241x)
- timetable (2236x)
- Register (2229x)
- If it says I have entered invalid name whilst I entered incorrect one what must I do (2191x)
- btech human resource (2168x)
- grade r registration for diploma second year (2155x)
- nd real estate (2150x)
- orientation information 2016 (2141x)
- tourism management (2132x)
- 215179196 (2117x)
- form (2106x)
- orientation (2087x)
- banking details (2078x)
- subject selection and registr (2064x)
- apply (2056x)
- teaching (2036x)
- OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (1979x)
- CPUT (1946x)
- analytical chemistry (1912x)
- fee (1910x)
- hrm (1910x)
- how do i get a pin if i'm a first year student (1901x)
- I want to register (1859x)
- Retail business management (1858x)
- public management (1814x)
- Real Estate (1809x)
- faculty of education start of classes (1803x)
- electrical engineering (1785x)
- registration form (1734x)
- exclusion (1721x)
- SECOND SEMESTER (1711x)
- grade R diploma 3rd ye (1687x)
- registration online (1673x)
- how do i register online (1642x)
- excluding student (1573x)
- grade.r diploma 3rd year (1569x)
- International (1563x)
- how to register (1555x)
- registration for a nursing class (1544x)
- registration form 2016 (1533x)
- application (1514x)
- 1 (1417x)
- application forms (1395x)
- examination results (1386x)
- orientation dates (1353x)
- REGISTRATION FORMS (1343x)
- 216154960 (1257x)
- 2016 registration forms (1180x)
- business management (1178x)
- i+paid+application+fee+but+i+didn't+get+responce (1156x)
- marketing (1150x)
- Food Technology (1148x)
- results on a pc (1105x)
- management (1101x)
- time table (972x)
- Graphic design (957x)
- oreintation date for mechanical engineering 2016 (939x)
- 2015 outstanding fees (916x)
- forms (805x)