37 search results
- Online Applications: 14. What documentation must be submitted online?
Answer: All documents must be certified (less than 3 months old) ID document/card Grade 12 learners only: Grade 11 and Mid Year Grade 12 National Senior Certificate or equivalent ...
- Online Applications: 11. Can I apply online without an e-mail address?
Answer: Online applications require an email address to send confirmations. If you do not have an email address go to www.gmail.com and register before you start ...
- Online Applications: 09. Can I apply online by using a tablet or any mobile device (i.e. cellphone)?
Answer: Although online applications are visible on cellular telephones and tables, it has not been optimised for such use and as such we recommend you use ...
- Online Applications: 07. Do I have to pay any application fee if applying online?
Answer: No the online application is free, but paper based application costs R100. ...
- Online Applications: 04. Can I apply online if I am applying for RPL – Recognition of Prior Learning?
Answer: No Recognition for prior learning is not catered for in the Online Application Process. Please download the application form and submit manually. ...
- Online Applications: 01. Who may apply online?
Answer: The online application process is currently only making provision for the following: First Years Undergraduate qualifications (excluding B Tech qualifications) Applicants in possession of a valid SA ID ...
- Online Applications: 02. What is the online application fee?
Answer: Online application is free of charge. The paper-based application fee remains R100 ...
- Online Applications: 29. How do I submit my supporting documents whilst busy with online application?
Answer: The online application system will prompt you to upload documents once you completed the application. ...
- Online Applications: 30. How can I submit any supporting documentation not uploaded during online application?
Answer: Unfortunately you cannot return to the online application process. All supporting documentation must be scanned individually and e-mailed to Applications@cput.ac.za All documents must be scanned at ...
- Online Applications: 38. What is the bursary procedure if I have indicated online that I do require
Answer: *** 2017 NSFAS New Student Model NSFAS has opened for online applications for the 2017 academic year, where current matric pupils are invited to apply for ...
- Online Applications: 17. Minor applicant – how to submit minor declaration and how to proceed with online application
Answer: Download and print the minor declaration, have it signed by your parent / guardian and email to Applications@cput.ac.za ...
- Online Applications: 16. Will I get any e-mail notification as evidence of the submission of online application?
Answer: Yes upon completion of your application, a response email will be sent you the email address specified during your application. ...
- Online Applications: 15. Can I apply online if I have an existing student number? If so, what
Answer: The system currently does not cater for students who already have a student number. Please go to http://www.cput.ac.za/study/apply/step-1-choose-a-qualification and follow the manual application process. ...
- Online Applications: 12. Can I apply online without a cell phone number?
Answer: Cell phone number is compulsory to ensure students can be reached telephonically should it be required. ...
- Online Applications: 08. May I apply both for the paper-based and online application?
Answer: An applicant is only limited to a maximum of 3 choices ...
- Online Applications: 25. How do I prepare my supporting documents before uploading via the online application wizard?
Answer: All documents must be scanned at 300dpi and be no larger than 2mb. Please ensure that scanned documents are clear and readable. Each document that ...
- Online Applications: 35. I have submitted my application online but did not receive my e-mail notifications
Answer: Check for your e-mail in your junk e-mail folder ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message "Access to this option has been denied until all Academic Registration
Answer: You need to complete all previous requirements before running this option. Please see the following option(s): Rules and Regulations You have proceeded to “Submit Registration” process ...
- Login problems: PIN requested successfully, but not receiving the PIN
Answer: If you have selected “Request a PIN”/”Forgot a PIN” but are not receiving the PIN, then login to your myCPUT email to get it. If ...
- Login problems: How do I access my “myCPUT” email account?
Answer: New students will receive a "myCPUT" email account once they have registered, which will replace their personal email account. Students who were registered since 2012 ...
- Login problems: I get the error message "Error Creating PIN (No E-mail Address Available)"
Answer: Your PIN will be sent to you by SMS but you will not receive an email, as no e-mail address exists on your Biographical record. ...
- Login problems: I get the error message "PIN Requested Successfully (Error creating SMS). Your pin will
Answer: The PIN will be sent to your e-mail address but you will not receive a SMS as no cell phone number exists on your biographical ...
- Login problems: I get the message "Pin requested successfully", when i've selected “Request a Pin”/”Forgot a Pin”,
Answer: Check your myCPUT email for pin. Your pin will only be forwarded to your myCPUT email. If you are registering At CPUT for the first ...
- Login problems: I get the message "Illegal Login"
Answer: You are either using the incorrect PIN, or you do not yet have a PIN. Action required by Student:Step 1: Verify the pin you have received ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message "The institution has not permitted the use of this option to
Answer: Student cannot register online due to various reasons given below: Your faculty has not given you permission to register online due to any of the following ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: "Registration at the institution is currently closed. Please contact us
Answer: The system is not available for online registrations. Verify the online registration period for your Qualification and Offering type – refer to Online Registration booklet ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: "No admitted application(s) are currently available for selection by you.
Answer: Student will not be able to register yet due to the Admission Status and/or student admitted to an offering type not selected for online registrations.Action ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: “Qualification code – Qualification Name” Student currently prevented from registration.
Answer: You cannot register due to the Qualification Code/Block Code and Offering Type being inactivated for online registrations purposes Action required by Student:Step 1: Verify that the ...
- Subject Selection and Registration: I get the message: “Qualification Code – Qualification Name” Qualification Offering Type Combination invalid".
Answer: The Qualification you are admitted for is not active for the Year/Qualification Code/Offering Type Action required by Student:Contact your Faculty (as per contact numbers listed ...
- Borrowing and returning: How do I request books from other CPUT Libraries?
Answer: If you are a registered CPUT student or staff member, you may request books and other materials from all 11 CPUT Libraries. you can either: 1. ...
- Borrowing and returning: How do I get a library card?
Answer: Registered CPUT students receive a student card at the beginning of each academic year. Your CPUT student card is your library card. ...
- Borrowing and returning: CPUT Libraries do not have the items I need, where else can I get them
Answer: You have two options:1. Through our Inter-Library Loans (ILL) service. This service allows you to request items from institutional libraries, nationally and internationally. See the ILL ...
- Online Applications: 21. How do I enter my Date of Birth?
Answer: You may either use the online calendar in the field or manually enter your DOB (e.g. 16-SEP-1991). Do not enter DOB without dashes (-) e.g. ...
- Online Applications: 03. What is the closing date for applications?
Answer: The closing date for both paper-based and online applications are 30 September 2016 ...
- Online Applications: 24. What can I do to return to the wizard to complete application if disconnected?
Answer: Select http://www.cput.ac.za/study/apply Have you already started an online application with CPUT? – Select YES Select Start the online application process Do you already have a student number? – ...
- Online Applications: 26. I got disconnected on the page for uploading of docs – how to go about
Answer: Unfortunately you cannot return to the online application process. All supporting documentation must be scanned individually and e-mailed to Applications@cput.ac.za ...
- Finance and Payments: Do I need to pay R3500 upfront payment to be allowed to register?
Answer: No. Students who are unable to pay the upfront payment of R3500 for tuition and R1500 for residence accommodation, will be allowed to register without ...
The most popular searches are:
- proof of registration (14176x)
- SOS (10586x)
- proof+of+registration (9341x)
- payment (7833x)
- subject (7714x)
- fees (7492x)
- install (7205x)
- 2014 outstanding fees (6935x)
- result (6815x)
- not downloading (6186x)
- i paid application fee but i didn't get responce (5456x)
- student card (4095x)
- application form (4004x)
- Student number (3140x)
- Need to register online for grade R diploma (3014x)
- registration (2926x)
- application status (2912x)
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS (2863x)
- how do i register online as an ACCEPTED student at CPUT who did could not make it to the campus during the registration dates?? (2862x)
- outstanding fees (2832x)
- results (2805x)
- ACADEMIC REGISTRATION (2733x)
- android (2703x)
- register online (2695x)
- acceptance letter (2679x)
- education (2660x)
- Registered online (2649x)
- how do i register (2629x)
- online registration (2571x)
- 211248924 (2568x)
- pin (2550x)
- how to register online (2547x)
- how to apply online (2504x)
- registration fee (2419x)
- apply online (2417x)
- english (2401x)
- tourism management (NDTMNG) (2348x)
- 214165876 (2330x)
- online application (2327x)
- wifi (2312x)
- BTech nursing (2278x)
- timetable (2234x)
- login (2230x)
- Register (2226x)
- If it says I have entered invalid name whilst I entered incorrect one what must I do (2188x)
- btech human resource (2166x)
- grade r registration for diploma second year (2149x)
- nd real estate (2148x)
- orientation information 2016 (2140x)
- tourism management (2131x)
- 215179196 (2114x)
- form (2102x)
- orientation (2085x)
- banking details (2077x)
- subject selection and registr (2063x)
- apply (2054x)
- teaching (2035x)
- OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (1977x)
- CPUT (1944x)
- hrm (1908x)
- analytical chemistry (1908x)
- fee (1907x)
- how do i get a pin if i'm a first year student (1894x)
- Retail business management (1858x)
- I want to register (1855x)
- public management (1814x)
- Real Estate (1807x)
- faculty of education start of classes (1800x)
- electrical engineering (1782x)
- registration form (1731x)
- exclusion (1718x)
- SECOND SEMESTER (1709x)
- grade R diploma 3rd ye (1684x)
- registration online (1669x)
- how do i register online (1641x)
- excluding student (1567x)
- grade.r diploma 3rd year (1566x)
- International (1559x)
- how to register (1553x)
- registration for a nursing class (1542x)
- registration form 2016 (1531x)
- application (1505x)
- 1 (1416x)
- application forms (1395x)
- examination results (1383x)
- orientation dates (1351x)
- REGISTRATION FORMS (1340x)
- 216154960 (1255x)
- 2016 registration forms (1180x)
- business management (1173x)
- i+paid+application+fee+but+i+didn't+get+responce (1151x)
- marketing (1149x)
- Food Technology (1145x)
- results on a pc (1104x)
- management (1099x)
- time table (963x)
- Graphic design (957x)
- oreintation date for mechanical engineering 2016 (938x)
- 2015 outstanding fees (914x)
- forms (805x)