In order to stand a chance to be an accredited student accommodation facility please complete the form below. Your details will only appear on our website once you have been accredited and the once-off administration fee has been paid.
This is a service offered by CPUT and an annual once-off administration fee will be payable by the landlord.
- Proof of ownership or mandate to lease, has to be submitted once you receive feedback on your application.
- Each advert has a span of 3 months on our website. Once full occupancy is reached the Landlord must inform the OCHAP office via email in order for your advert to be retracted from the website.
- Lease agreements have to be at least 6 months.
- The following documents must be submitted once you have feedback on application; (a) Occupancy certificates (b) Electrical Compliance documents (c) Fire Compliance certificate (d) Plumbing Compliance documents.
- Once documents are received CPUT will contact you for an inspection of the property. (Please familiarise yourself with the Department of Higher Education & Training (DHET’s) Ministerial guidelines gazetted on the Policy On The Minimum Norms And Standards For Student Housing At Public Universities