Corporate gifts & events t-shirts
Marketing and Communication has designed a number of corporate gifts to suit every occasion. We are able to supply a limited quantity per item i.e. 10 per item.
Should you wish to order a specific item/ gift in larger quantities for a conference/ workshop/ seminar, you must order it directly from a supplier; the 3 quote system will apply. Remember that all artwork for gifts and clothing must still be approved by Nastassja Wessels (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order for Finance to pay the supplier.
Procedure for ordering CPUT branded corporate gifts/ promotional items from MCD
- Before placing an order, email Patrick Prins (email@example.com) or Casandra Dichabe (firstname.lastname@example.org)and CC Patsy (email@example.com) to enquire whether there is stock available.
- The department requesting items must complete an Order form (with quantities) and General Ledger journal.
- The forms must be completed and authorized by your HOD and Finance Department.
- Take the general ledger journal to your budget controller (at Finance) for credit check and approval of your cost centre.
- Email/deliver approved general ledger journal and order forms to MCD to process the request (details are on the form).
- MCD will notify the department via email or telephone with regards to the availability and when the items are ready for collection.
- MCD can only supply small quantities. i.e. maximum of 10 items per gift (with the exception of conference and bulk items as per the order form).
- Orders must be placed at least 3 days in advance.
- Departments are responsible for arranging the collection of the promotional items from MCD.
- Orders are not guaranteed due to stock availability.
- Collection days are on Tuesdays & Thursdays only.
- We will send the authorized General Ledger Form to Finance department for transfer of funds.
Tel: +27 21 953 8664
Tel: +27 021 959 6872
Patricia (Patsy) Samuels
Tel: +27 21 959 6286
MCD Offices 2nd floor, Admin Building, Bellville Campus