To access our library resources from off campus, follow the same process as you would if you were on campus, there is now no difference in access between on and off campus.
1. Go to the library website
2. Click on eg. Databases
3. Choose a database, click on Open Database
4. You will be asked for your CPUT network username and password, enter and proceed.
5. Access is granted. You will only need to authenticate once in your current session.
6. If you log out and return later, repeat the process.