Considerate and good behaviour in the Library.
PS: Food and beverages MAY NOT be brought into the Library - please leave this with the securities at the entrance. Don't forget to mark your items clearly.
DRINKING WATER ONLY ALLOWED IN THE LIBRARY WATER BOTTLE.
- NO EATING
- CELLPHONES MUST be SWITCHED OFF - it is a big disturbance to others. NO silent ring tones allowed in the Library.
- NO SMOKING
- Students are required to be QUIET in the Library, to allow others to study.
- NO WEAPONS of whatever kind are allowed whatsoever.
- All should take care of library books and periodicals, to allow others to use it later.
- Cases of alleged theft or attempted theft of library items WILL BE PROSECUTED.
- Similarly, any deliberate damage to a book or another item WILL BE PROSECUTED.
- Students are requested to report any transgressions so that action can be taken, and damage be prevented. This will help keep costs low for everyone and make your studies more affordable.
- A closed circuit surveillance system is in operation at all times.
- Please hand any lost property in at the Main Desk.
- OFFENDERS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE LIBRARY IMMEDIATELY!
- SOME OFFENCES COULD LEAD TO THE OFFENDER BEING EXPELLED FROM THE INSTITUTION.
The Library is there for you, please feel free to use if often and ask whenever you need help! The Librarians are there to assist you. If you have any concerns or complaint, the Library management would love to hear about it.