- A public open day with masterclasses facilitated by digital storytellers from around the world.
- An evening of screened digital stories and live performance.
Bookings are now live! Please visit Quicket to secure your place.
A three-day digital storytelling workshop facilitated by Joe Lambert, founder of StoryCenter in Berkeley, California. This workshop has only 20 spaces.
The festival is a collaboration between the Centre for e-Learning and the Faculty of Business at CPUT and Digital Storytelling South Africa. Members of the organising committee are:
- Dr Daniela Gachago, Centre for e-Learning, CPUT
- Pam Sykes, Digital Storytelling South Africa
- Prof Eunice Ivala, Centre for e-Learning, CPUT
- Beryl Liebetrau, Faculty of Business, CPUT
About digital storytelling
Digital stories are short, 2-4 minute personal digital movies, created by non-professionals in the course of a digital storytelling workshop. For more information visit www.storycenter.org